Euro GTL race series: CORVETTE THUNDER....65 vettes on '67 F1 circuits

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Euro GTL race series: CORVETTE THUNDER....65 vettes on '67 F1 circuits

due to popular demand, we're setting up a second CORVETTE THUNDER series based on a European timezone....

the Euro series will run at 10pm GMT....and then later in the day we'll do the North American races ( I believe at 3am GMT )

series will be starting in September 2009...probably starting 3rd week of Sept

everyone is welcome, but please register as the races will be passworded to avoid wreckers etc!!

race schedule will be Wednesday nights:

PRACTICE starts at 9pm GMT
      RACE starts at 10PM GMT and last roughly 1hr length.

This series is ONLY the '65 corvettes. You can run a default, or you can use an already existing downloadable car, you can skin your own, but you'll need to upload it somewhere ( ie: NOGRIP ) in time for us to make sure it is a proper standalone, with no conflicts/clashes with the other cars etc.

once we have all the car choices we'll make a carpack for everyone to download....there'll be no duplicates allowed, once someone chooses a car it's gone...so enter soon if you have your eye on a particular car!!!

RULES:

- Session opens for practice at 9pm GMT, with 40min practice, 20min Qualifying
      (if you already know the track, you can just show up at 9:40pm for qualy or run from scratch and show at 10pm for race)

- Aiming for 60min races, with 1 MANDATORY pitstop for tires (fuel is entirely at your discretion)

-Gentlemanly, mature conduct is required: we are in this for fun.....If you spin someone out, STOP and wait for them to get back on track ahead of you.

registration will be open from now until the season starts ( estimated 3rd week of September 2009 ), after that, it will be closed to pre-registered drivers only and locked down with a password for entry.

** WRECKERS WILL BE BANNED FROM SSR AND FROM ANY FURTHER SSR RACING ACTIVITIES **

Please register at this link ---- and please note whether you are in the Euro ( 10pm GMT ) or North American ( 3am GMT ) timeslot

probex.ezboxx.net/forum/forums…p?tid=2724&posts=1#M25294

TRACK SCHEDULE:

1 South African Grand Prix @Kyalami
      2 Monaco Grand Prix @Monaco
      3 Dutch Grand Prix @Zandvoort
      4 Belgian Grand Prix @Spa-Francorchamps
      5 French Grand Prix @Le Mans
      6 British Grand Prix @Silverstone
      7 German Grand Prix @Nürburgring
      8 Canadian Grand Prix @ Mosport Park
      9 Italian Grand Prix @Monza
      10 United States Grand Prix @Watkins Glen
      11 Mexican Grand Prix @Hermanos Rodriguez ( Mexico67)

the season will mimic the 1967 Formula One series, with the best GTL versions of these particular tracks we can find.

Hope to see you out there, it should be a fun, fast, and furious bout of racing!! :thumbup:
      "Of course, on a fifth gear corner with a fence
      outside, I don't want to crash. I'm not crazy. But if its near the end of practice, and you're
      trying for pole position maybe, I guess you can squeeze the fear ..." -Gilles Villeneuve
      ok, here we go folks...we'll be doing a pre-season opener race at BRIDGEHAMPTON, on Wednesday September 30th

NORTH AMERICA TIMESLOT: practice/quali starts at 9pm EST, race starts at 10pm EST

EUROPEAN TIMESLOT: practice/quali starts at 8pm GMT, race starts at 9pm GMT

track link:

nogripracing

camera update:

nogripracing

this is a test of a full race length....so everyone please try to make it out...if there's any problems we'll catch it here instead of the 1st race of the season. ( which, if all goes well, will be KYALAMI on Wed Oct 7 )

the game name will be (((CORVETTE THUNDER))) in multiplayer

more info & password will be posted here:

probex.ezboxx.net/forum/forums…?tid=2710&posts=25#M25493

----->also a carpack will be posted shortly, now is the time to register if you are still interested

cheers
      "Of course, on a fifth gear corner with a fence
      outside, I don't want to crash. I'm not crazy. But if its near the end of practice, and you're
      trying for pole position maybe, I guess you can squeeze the fear ..." -Gilles Villeneuve