Neue Fahrzeuge auf Basis des Abarth TC

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

First I'm sorry, I don`t know speak German.
      About the Abarth's based on a Fiat 600 body, I made the 850TC and Nardi 1000GT, and I made all 1000TC series changing Genstring.(63 to 69 bodies, not released), my question is?

would be really interesting release more of this car?

Please your I would like to hear your opinion, seriously speaking

Thanks
      dBstreet
      P.S. sorry for no speak german, sorry again
      I made all 1000TC series changing Genstring.(63 to 69 bodies, not released)

Hi dbstreet,

does this mean, we could have all the 20+ versions of the Abarth 850/1000TC?
      Ich hatte eine schwere Kindheit. Ich kam praktisch ohne Zähne zur Welt und war die ersten Jahre so gut wie infantil.
      (Robert Gernhardt)
      Hi Grojosan

more or less, I tell you what options I have
      1. Original rear fender and original with a bubble (no fiber TCR)
      2. Wheel Original and four spokes
      3. The side of te car: suicide door with and without cromes and regular door with and without cromes
      4. six styles of mirror e.g. F1 style (original in game) bullet, bubble, classic slim crome, mini cooper mirrors, and no mirror.
      5. front hood style with and without cromes
      6. rear bumpers 4 styles
      7.3 engine styles

sorry I forgot

3 styles of nose and front bumper

all exterior parts are detachables

dBstreet

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „dbstreet“ ()

So you could put out a Fiat 600, 600D, Seat 600 or a NSU Fiat Jagst or almost every other car based on the Fiat 600 (but no Abarth TCR :()? This sounds very interesting.

I'd like to see more variations of these cars in GTL. The only problem i see is, that they aren't fast enough to race against the original cars. So you might have to create some more slower cars (maybe Minis) to compete against, or give the Fiats/Abarths etc. unrealistic physics. To bad we can't have special cups in GTL because of the encryption.

BTW, it might be dangerous to start with such a car with one or more Porsche 935 in the same race. I'm almost sure you wouldn't see the chequered flag. :D
      Ich hatte eine schwere Kindheit. Ich kam praktisch ohne Zähne zur Welt und war die ersten Jahre so gut wie infantil.
      (Robert Gernhardt)