Vectra(Custom Skin Compatible) & Crowne Plaza Raceway for online version

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Vectra(Custom Skin Compatible) & Crowne Plaza Raceway for online version

Complete Instructions

see below
      Asus P5B Deluxe WiFi | C2D E6700 | 2Gb Corsair XMS2 DDR800 | Seagate HDD's SATA II | MSI GeForce 7950GX2 1Gb | ViewSonic VG2030wm | Creative X-Fi | Saitek R440 Wheel | Windows Vista™ Home Premium SP1

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „KämpferAs“ ()

RE: Vectra(Custom Skin Compatible) & Crowne Plaza Raceway for online version

See below
      Asus P5B Deluxe WiFi | C2D E6700 | 2Gb Corsair XMS2 DDR800 | Seagate HDD's SATA II | MSI GeForce 7950GX2 1Gb | ViewSonic VG2030wm | Creative X-Fi | Saitek R440 Wheel | Windows Vista™ Home Premium SP1

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „KämpferAs“ ()

Tschuldigung,

aber kannst du dass auch mal bitte übersetzen ?

danke und gruss
      reiner
      CPU AMD FX-8350 4.000 GHz|Mobo MSI 990FXA-GD65|GPU MSI AMD R9 290 Gaming
      4 GB DDR 5 (CCC 15.12) Audio Creative X-FI | OS Win 7 64-bit | Screen
      Samsung SyncMaster S27B350 1920x1080 | Wheel G27|SSD Samsung 840 Pro 512
      GB
      I have found a new way to add the Custom Skin Edition to Race 07. Let me know what you think...

This is the Manufacturer Screen, note the the the 2 Models under Vauxhall

Now, once that Vauxhall has been selected, there is two models to choose from as per the BMW's. The "Vectra 2008" (the name can be whatever we want) is the Custom Skin Edition & "Vectra" is the Steam Edition that won't run custom skins. You will see that my skin "Red Bull Vodka" has loaded ans is displayed.

The only thing that needs to be different to get a custom skin to load on Vectra 2008 is that the skin .ini looks like this:

[[[Team Red Bull Vodka]]]

[[KämpferAs]]
      [Vectra 2008]
      Body=Red Bull # 85 Body.dds
      windows=Red Bull # 85 Windows.dds
      interiorwindow=Red Bull # 85 Windows Int.dds
      Ext_Driver=Red Bull # 85 Driver.dds
      Helmet=Red Bull # 85 HELMET.dds
      MenuImage=MenuImage_Red_Bull_#85.tga
      Menuflag=MenuButton_Medium_FlagIcon_Normal_NewZealand.tga
      MenuflagMouseOver=MenuButton_Medium_FlagIcon_MouseOver_NewZealand.tga
      Ingameflag=HUD_Drivername_CountryFlag_NewZealand.tga

Note the [Vectra 2008] under my name as apposed to the standard [Vectra] currently used be skinners...

It's an easy fix for any skinner out there to make the change, but will they want to. I think the above is a much better method of integrating the custom skin addition.
      updated to final Vectra add-on

FYI - Adding the official Vectra & Crowne Plaza track to Race07

Start Steam.
      Open Firefox.
      Copy this "steam://install/8680" into your URL window.
      Steam will open and ask if you want to install the Crowne Plaza/Vauxhall-demo, say yes etc...
      Once downloaded, it will automatically add the new track (in extras) and car (in WTCC 2007).
      Also, game menu screen will now say "Race07 1.1.0.4, Crowne Plaza"

To use custom skins, do the following...

Keep the Crowne Plaza Raceway Demo installed or reinstall it... this way if you want to race on any server just running the basic demo Vectra you won't get mis-matches etc... Please remove any previous versions of this Add-on. You'll find old version in ...\SteamApps\**your profile name\race 07\GameData\Teams\WTCC_2007_Addon\...

Download v1.20
      Vauxhall Vectra Online Custom Skin Compatible Edition from NoGrip

Extract to your Online Race07 install ...\SteamApps\**your profile name\race 07\...

& Please read the ReadMe.txt about checking your custom skin .ini files having the right model.
      Download v1.40
      Vauxhall Vectra Online Custom Skin Compatible Edition from NoGrip or My Race07 Files

Extract to your Online Race07 install ...\SteamApps\**your profile name\race 07\...